EARS Project: Launching Day
Ears Project is a project that offers education regarding both IT technology and life skills. It combines cutting-edge IT technology with pleasant offline activities.
EARS Project Schedule:
- Leadership Training (August 8-9th, 2022)
- A one-day retreat program to train leaders for the successful implementation of the Ears project.
- Launching Day (August 27th, 2022)
- Launching Day for recruitment and providing information
- E-Animation Class (September – October 2022)
- Using desktop/mobile software such as Toon Boom Harmony, Adobe ProCreate, we will create an animation portfolio in a video file and submit. $20 Fee Required.
- Educational Workshops (September – October 2022)
- Video Star: Technological education workshop using the Video Star app
- Stressed Out: Education workshop on coping mechanisms during stressful situations (KRQ test)
- EQ Test & Resilient Skills: Workshop on how to identify emotions and regulate emotional situations using the EQ test
- Self Care: Learning how to cope with difficulties and life.
- Vision Board (February 2023)
- Vision board workshop to empower youth to visualize and realize their dreams and encourage taking control of their futures
- Community Day (June 2023)
- 40 youth, 20 parents 30 community members or workers, will participate in the Community Day.