The 39th Counselling Education & Volunteer Training Program
This is an educational program for basic understanding of telephone counseling, as well as learning counseling skills and attitudes as a volunteer. Upon completion of this program, you will be given the opportunity and qualification to serve as a telephone counselor at For You Telecare Family Service(FUTFS).
The following instructors will be in charge of each session:
- Suyeon Jin (Clinical Marriage & Family Therapist)
- Bill Storm (Executive Director of Central Fraser Valley Telecare)
- Miae Jeon (Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, Psychotherapist)
- Merrill Graham (Executive Director of TDCC)
- Keith Mcintyre (Telecare Peterborough Trainer)
Following is the photos from the last Counselling Education & Volunteer Training Program. We hope you can participate!